This terms of services sheet is used for sharing the information regarding possible commission work.
The rules I, the artist will go by when going about this work, what I am willing to create, payment methods and so forth.
Please read these terms of services to avoid misunderstandings from either you or I.
If you have any questions or if there is any kind of confusion, please feel free to send me an email at:
- Larger commissions with various different parts can be broken down into smaller chunks with different time frames and payment times (upon discussion).
- I can only accept payment through PayPal.
- I will ask for the email that is associated with your PayPal and send an invoice over for you to pay when you have a moment.
- I will only start a commission after payment has been received.
Deadlines and waiting times
- Commissions can take anywhere from 1 – 3 weeks to complete, depending on complexity and how many revision have to be made.
- If you wish to have your commission by a certain deadline a $5-$10 fee will be added to your price total, depending on the type of commission and how soon the deadline is.
Work In Progress
- I will email you, a sketch of your commission, for you to look over and give me the OK on to continue. This is to check and make sure there are no mistakes.
- The one work in progress, sketch will be provided for proof of work (unless a lot needed to be changed), if you wish for more updates on your commission you will have to message me.
Do’s and Don’ts
- I always have the right to decline a commission, without giving a reason.
- I am comfortable with drawing most things such as: humans, cute, sexy, animals, gore, etc…
- The only things that I’m not comfortable working on are: huge muscles, sex, machines/robots or political subjects.
- If you are not sure, just ask!
- Not sure about an idea or design? feel free to ask about that as well. I’m always willing to help!
- I’m allowed to stream and/or post the commission on my social media accounts. Unless told not too in advance.
- I’m always allowed to use the finished artwork in my portfolio.
- Do not sell my art as merchandise, unless we have discussed this prior and I have given you written permission to do so.
- If you wish to share your commission on your website or other social media’s, I would very much appreciate being credited somewhere on your page and/or have a link back to either my website: alyillustrate.wordpress.com or one of my social media accounts on Instagram or twitter
Thank you for reading my terms of service!
Again if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at: